Thursday, August 10, 2006

I AM SOooo Lazy!

Didn't update for like 5 days....
Seemed like only 2 days!
I'm serious.
Just didn't feel like 5 days.

Anyway...Monday was like the only day I learnt something.
Didn't attend night classes for a single day this week.
Monday was allright.

Tuesday was Awesome Man!
I swear it's just one of the most happening time of the year...
Althought I thought that the previous year's had been better.
It was none other than the national day celebration in school.
I just love such events!

Although Haunted House Wasn't Scary...
Counter-Strike Unreal...
Soccer Being A Damn Dull Bitch...
I'd say it still was Awesome...

I dedicated a song for the 5Ns...
Move Along By AAR,
problem was there was so may dedications being made,
there wasn't time to play mine at all...

Sort of wasted my $2 coupon didn't it?
Played dart for like only 50cents and got a free drink and a sweet.
It ended up paying for itself!
Drink was Lychee, I still remember.
Fun rating?....5.5 for that game.

Also tried a game and damn was it difficult...
Picking up marbles in soap water...HARD SIA!
Fun rating?....8 for that game.

After school, Tre suggested going to Pizza-Hut but because we were such a hungry bunch, we went home instead of waiting in line.

I don't wait for food!

Forgot that the only thing I ate the whole day was just a hotdog...
Until I went home at around 2 and had a proper meal...

That was my so-called Tuesday.

Wednesday was different.
Worse actually...
Every single plan made was destroyed, ruined, spoiled, wasted by my 1 friend...Ariff!
Thank you...

Anyway, I got Front-Row tickets for NDP!!!
In front of my 29 inch telly....HAH!
It was awesome!
So UNREAL!

That was my Wednesday...
Everyone I know in Kallang except 2 other band mates...
The 2 most boring people you can ever meet!
Eheheh....No Lah...Just Joking!

Then After A Cool Night, Came Thursday!

It was different from those other days...
Livelier I meant!
Jam at 12 but woke up at 11.30, courtesy of phonecall by Ariff...
Lucky sia!

Printed a few last minute tabs and just chiong ah!
Met the other guys and had 1 of the most improved jam sessions I know...
Didn't expect Farhan S to have practised Memory..but he did!

I was ecstatic!
Can you imagine having that song in your head for days now...
And suddenly, your band plays it...Amazing Band dude!

Just heard our band name was Shoelace?
You sure?
Let's discuss it tomorrow...
Ahh..speaking of tomorrow, it's Floorball Day, My Fav Day, I Pay Back Farhan Day and Simply Friday!
GOTTA LOVE IT...BTW...IT'S FINALLY MEMORY NOW!

Thank You Guys!